5.22.2010

my little white car.

I forgot to state that all of this driving, all 1300 miles of it, is not with Lola. I had to leave my beautiful red, Ford companion at home in Marfa with the car-fixer while I travel throughout our Lone Star State. I am currently traveling in a little white Hyundai. I recommend it - GOOD gas mileage, easy ride, very spacious. Granted, it's no Lola. But, not bad.

After finally making it to Midland to rent the car, I got to spend close to three hours at the sausage fest called Enterprise Rentals. It was me, the boys "working", and NO cars due to a hail storm the night before. But, as promised, I finally got the little white car, said a dieu to my new male friends, and hit the road for the next leg of my trip. Yay for rental cars, yay for good gas mileage, yay for insurance paying :)

***UPDATE: I must correct myself. My time at Enterprise was thoroughly enjoyable. I was well taken care of. The delay was due to a huge hailstorm in town the night before - the damage put all cars out of commission until they could be fixed. As soon as a car with no damage was available, I got it. Sorry for any confusion! The guys and gal of Enterprise took good care of me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about the long wait for your rental car. I would like to address this matter with the location. Please email us at care[at]enterprise.com with your rental agreement number and the location from which you rented. Please also include reference number 100523-001268 in the subject line. (Heidi with Enterprise)

    ReplyDelete