5.08.2012

Starting out with Smoothies.

Whole foods. While this is a delicious and exciting store for unique and fresh groceries, it is also the best kind of food to bring into our bodies. God gave us fruits, grains, veggies, meat, fish, minerals, good alkaline water. He intended for us to use these provisions to sustain our bodies and nutrition.

I am on the road to a more whole food diet and lifestyle. While I am certainly not a pro at this, I am starting out strong by making little changes in my life. One such change is adding a green smoothie to my diet. Here is a picture of what my breakfast looked like this morning. I tossed in a hefty handful of spinach, broccoli, carrots, berries, half a green apple and coconut water. Oh and my fiber powder for the Colon cleanse! Trust me when I say that these smoothies are way more tasty than expected. There is so much fiber, natural sugars, protein and straight nutrition. I just toss it into the blender and have at it!

If you are looking for a jump start to a new, healthful lifestyle or a simple change to your diet, try a green smoothie. Literally any fruit or veggie you like can go into the blender. Try it out and let me know! I would love new recipe suggestions and ideas.


Xoxo,
AC.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear they taste better than expected. Kudos to you for starting towards a healthier lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete